- Law Firm Branding
- Law Firm Consulting
- Legal Press Release
- Attorney TV Advertising
- Marketing Planning and Implementation
- Legal Website Design
- Website Design Consulting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Online Video Marketing
- Legal Law Live Chat
- Findlaw, LexisNexis (lawyers.com), Yellow Pages site move
- Attorney Lead Generation
- Add 5 pages to your website and see the difference it makes.
- Google Maps For Law Firms
Law Firm Branding
How your firm is perceived by clients and new prospects is based on a clear view of how well your law firm is recognized.
Client surveys in the US and Canada conducted by Altman Weil for corporate law firms have shown that the firm’s brand and reputation are the second most important reason clients select law firms, which only exceeded by the reputation of the individual attorney.
Creating a professional logo and brand design is your first step in making you stand out from the competition.
Guidelines for establishing a unique brand for your law firm or practice
Focus on your strengths and how you want your clients to perceive you. Develop a brand positioning statement. Ask yourself:
- What is the current reputation of your firm and what is it based on? What attributes should you be emphasizing? What is unique about you or your practice? Is it your resume, your geographical location, or your experience?
- What is your area of expertise? Do you specialize in one area of law or several?
- What combination of characteristics in your firm set you apart from others?
- Is your ”brand or logo” your firm name, a design or phrase, colors or symbols?
- Is your ”brand or logo” distinctive, positive, memorable?
- Is your branding consistent on all social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs…etc)
Branding analysis and strategies are becoming more common in the legal industry as firms hire non-attorney marketing directors. Lawyer Marketing Services, Inc., specializes in assisting you to form a plan that will build your brand over the long term, attract new clients, and expand your business. Contact Lawyer Marketing Services, Inc. today.